Beginning January 2020, RMHC of Siouxland will accept scholarship applications for graduating high school seniors, who meet eligibility requirements. Applications for the 2020 Scholarship Program can be found here. The deadline to apply is April 3rd , 2020 at 5:00 PM Central Time. All mailed documents must be postmarked by the same date.
Applicants will be notified of their scholarship award status by June 16, 2020. Scholarships range in value up to $2,000.
To apply for an RMHC of Siouxland Scholarship, a student must:
- Be an RMHC Siouxland volunteer or a member of a family who stayed at RMHC of Siouxland
- Be graduating from high school within the RMHC Siouxland service area
- Live in the RMHC of Siouxland service area
- Be enrolling at a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline of the application
- Provide verification of enrollment at his/her accredited post-secondary institution, upon receiving a scholarship Applications will be considered by committee consisting of RMHC Siouxland Board members and staff. Recipients will be selected based on their academic achievement, RMHC connection and/or volunteer service, personal statements and recommendations.
- Also, the scholarship application needs to be updated with the attached information. Inside the application, under academic information, it asks for Name of School Attending in Fall 2018… that needs to be Fall 2020.