Mission and Vision
Our Purpose and Values
Our purpose is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children, with a goal to provide a place where families can be together. Guiding us in our mission are our core values.
- Focus on the critical needs of children.
- Celebrate the diversity of programs we offer, and the staff, volunteers and donors who make them possible.
- Stay true to our heritage of responsible, global stewardship—since the early 1980s globally and the early 1990s in Siouxland.
- Operate with accountability and transparency.
- Togetherness = Strength in numbers!
We believe that when you change a child’s life, you change a family, which can change a community, and ultimately the world.
We strive to be a part of that change by providing programs that strengthen families during their most difficult and challenging times. We extend our impact by leveraging our experience and involvement with local communities, to continually provide services to the families who need us most.